ssh - interactive services for a git user on GITLAB -


I have installed gitlab and when I try to do the following:

  ssh Git@ domain.com  

I get the following error

  PTY allocation failed on the request channel GitLab, welcome to the zone! Close the connection with Domain.com  

I read the following comments in one thread:

You can not ssh to gitlab server as a GIT user, even here If you do not have permission to add your own SSP key through Gitlab, you can push / push as a git user only. You can login as a root user if necessary.

Is it true for all cases I installed Gitlab at 6.5 on the Centes. I just want to make sure that we can not enable interactive services for GIT users on gitlab and I should get the result which should be expected.

I want to make sure that we enable interactive services for GIT user on gitlab Can not do and the results I get which should be expected.

Yes, except you can get rid of the first error message:

  ssh -T git @ domain  

View

GitLab uses SSH, such as , which means there is no interactive shell.

Note: git shell error message " Do you think I am a shell? " Now it is no longer, and now reads:

  Interactive GIT shell is not enabled  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -