ios - Can't update Xcode 5.1 to Xcode 5.1.1 with Yosemite -


I created an app using Xcode 5.1 for iOS7 and Yosemite OS. When I tried to submit my app, he showed the following error: "This bundle is invalid. New apps and updates submitted in the app store will be created publicly"

Search about the error After doing so, I realized that Xcode 5.1.1 is required to submit my app so I went to the App Store to update my Xcode 5.1 on the new version (5.1.1) and said that I Software not updated Because I was using a new OS version (Yosemite).

This time I'm stuck because I do not want to downgrade Mavericks and I want to update Xcode 5.1.1 ... Is it possible to fix this problem? Or do I have to downgrade to Mawrix? Download Xcode 5.1.1 from

and install it from .dmg .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -