html - Why do the div elements overlay here? -


I am about that page:

There is a yellow block with the text " Help translate this translation into incomplete ... " and under a block" article "which is surplus with it

I do not know why this happens

There is no full position below (Article) Relative in the position of the block but no margin.

I'm curious why this is happening. I played in firebug with CSS properties and nothing.

You are setting

  .dev-program-first {Margin-top: -60px; }  Connect to $ style , line 80 in  

This translation affects three boxes under the message overlay. Setting it to 0 , it seemed to me that overlapping is often caused by negative margins, so it is possible that you should avoid them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -