flash - Best way to build video chat into a website? -


It seems that I'm actually ending my options with browser based video chats.

The search for solutions which enabled the maximum number of browser setups, and supported a good level of call quality (including acoustic echo cancellation).

Here was my process:

  • Be ready for more futures, I tried out services such as Tokkbox, Bistrri, QuickBlocks, but this service only got Chrome and Firefox
  • Attempted VideoIO.swf but could not connect to other PCs
  • tried other chat services like Camachat (CamchatScript dot com), but Problem of the above issue (possibly peer-to- Aaron Issue - Tested and Issue was not specific to my network)
  • No service is available that provides an API such as setup and API for a Flash-based video chat system, Uses the server, but is this the way to go? How do I start this route? Is there a sample that I can use for testing?

Thanks in advance


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -