android - Docx file download -


I'm trying to download. The Docx file I will download using the HTTP connection but the link is not a direct link, so I am using the intent to open the URL in the browser. As a result, the browser will download it.

  string URL = "http://dev.businessinfo.uz/document/template/download/link/528b07d162135"; Intent I = new intent (Intent.ACTION_VIEW); I.setData (Uri.parse (url)); StartActivity (i);  

The problem file is downloaded in the bin file extension, which can not be opened by the Doctor Viewer.

Enter image details here

How to solve this problem Do you?

The problem is not in your code, it happens when you use the original browser It downloads the file in ".bin" file format.

However, if you use Chrome, it will download in the ".docx" file format. I just tested your code, it works fine; I get that file in the ".docx" file format. I need to download it through the Android Google Chrome browser.

So I recommend you to open the Android Mobile Google Chrome browser while calling the built-in intentions to choose the browser / browser to download. <


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -