php - MongoDB extension is not working in Wamp -


I want to use MongoDB in my Symfony2 project I have added the composer. Jason (required section)

  "theory / mongodb": "1.2.*@dev", "theory / mongodb-odm": "1.0.*@dev" , "Principle / Mongodb-ODM-bundle": "3.0.*@dev"  

But when I update the composer, there was an error

  Problem 1 - Installation request for principle / mongodb 1.2.*@dev - & gt; Theory / Mangode satisfied by [1.2.x-dev]. - Additional Requirements for Principle / mongodb 1.2.x- dev & gt; = 1.2.12, & lt; 1.6-dev - & gt; The PHP extension requested from your system is missing.  

I'm adding Vamp and I (as mentioned in the post) in php_mongo.dll ext directory. The phpinfo () function indicates that Mongo is available when I press the left button, the "php_mongo" extension appears, however, when I execute php -m , the Mongo extension is not listed .

  C: \ wamp \ www & gt; Php -iini configuration file (php.ini) path: C: \ Windows loaded configuration file: C: \ wamp \ bin \ php \ php5.46 \ php.ini scan for additional .i files: (none) additional .i files have been parsed: (none)  

I do not have any files like php.ini in the C: \ Windows directory.

As the composer runs in PHPCLI (command line interface) you also add phong.ini to the Mongo extension Given that uses CLI, it is not as the same as that used by Apache.

Then try to add it to C: \ wamp \ bin \ php \ php5.4.16 \ php.ini

when you use the wampmanager icon menu, The php.ini is being used by the \ Wamp \ bin \ apache \ apachex.yz \ bin folder.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -