Im trying to make a square root function in python -


I know that maybe one of these is but those people I have seen are not quite the question. Trying to create where you ask, "which class you would like" and then I have raw input for them to type something. How can I make it so that I can type in any number and it will be square, I can not use this thing for me ** thing

My exact code is a special, very basic .

  def class (): print ("Which category would you like?") Raw_input ("& gt;") class ()  

You want to insert the value from the first user input into the actual number ( raw_input > gives a string), and After that, take the square root of:

  import math def square (): print ('what category would you prefer?') User_input = raw_input ('& gt;') Try: Value = excluding error = float (user_input): print ('you have a number Do not input! ') Other: print (math.sqrt (number)) square ()  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -