android - Draft or backup versions -


What wordpress code + is there any way to automatically control the development process using some draft attributes?

Since I am a newbie, I am using a lot of things, and I face such errors which sometimes I do not understand. And then, instead of solving an error initially, I will recover the previous draft version.

I have come up with the best thing, making another project with version code 1 and the version name "0.xx", where 0 stands for the draft, maybe after experiencing some experience, Do not want anything better?

Okay, so this is where I came to GIT; Was a newbie. Commit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -