vb.net - Need Logic for allocating Space in listbox -


I am developing a numerical game using VB.Net. For this, I need to generate the following patterns in a list box:

  0 1 0 1 2 1 0 1 2 3 2 1 0 1 2 3 ......... ........ 10 9 ... 1 0 1 ...... 9 10  

I created the pattern with the following code:

  PUBLIC GENERAL LINKS Generate generic links (system-by-submitting. Objects, bye-bye system.EventArge). Just like integer = CINT (text box 1 text) demat s string = "" I for integer = 0 to ns = "j" for j as integer = 1 to 1 phase -1 s = s + csrr (j) & amp; For the next "J = 0 I S = s + CSRR (J) & amp; "" Next list box 1. item. Add (S) Next End Sub  

but it will not format the formatted output as needed. The following is the output of my code:

Output of the code above

I think this is my last one:

  DM N As integer = CINT (text box 1 text) dim number = enableable Category (-N, N * 2 + 1) _ Select (x) Math.Abs ​​(X)) Dim result = numerical. Select category (0, N + 1) _. (Function (x) string .joined ("", numbers. Ou (function (i) i  

enter image details here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -