jquery - Migration of a Yii PHP Application -


I need to convert my PHP application from one server to another (Goddady to inMotionHosting)

Godaddy: PHP: 5.3.2 MYSQL: 5.1.63

InMotion: PHP v5.4.30 MySQL v.5.6.17

I am using Yii Framework v1.1.8, and I Is real looking 1.1.15 Is this a good time to update in the actual version ??? Is there good back compatibility in Yii?

I am using jQuery 1.6.2, should I update to jQuery 1.11.1 ??? What about v2.1.1 ???

I understand that updating Yii and JQuery is not started, but I have to update my UI soon.

"text">

I know that with jQuery 1.9 things Getting rid of, therefore, for the previous compatibility, jQuery is migrated

Yii 1.1.8 to 1.1.15 is only bug fixes and enhancements. There should not be any harm to an update here, but as usual ... first test.

Renewing Yii v2.x is a bad idea for you right now. The minimum PHP version is 5.4 and with this, Yii made great use of up-to-date language features. Although V2 is still in beta and I do not suggest that for any product that comes in contact with potential hackers.

IMO: If you have a variable when you play the "what's wrong" game.

Regardless, I hope this information helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -