c# - Using chrome instead of SHDocVw.InternetExplorer -


In my VB6 application I am using SHDocVw.InternetExplorer and navigate to the websites , Fill out the taxbox, and submit.

  Dual IE as the new SHDOCVY Internet explorer iE.Navigate "www.google.com" iE.Visible = true  

So how can I use Chrome as an example to all the functionality such as I I can work in SHDocVw. Internet Explorer.

Please guide me. The .NET solution is also welcome

I do not understand your question very much and my vb6 is very dust (Not to say that this is a big old) ... SHDocVw has defined Internet Explorer as a browser that can be used by platforms and is used by the Internet Explorer Launcher There was a hook to access / P>

In .net, you can access an example of Chrome which is hosted on your code using libraries such as CEFSharp . You will need to create a window and keep your Chrome browser as its control. Once you do this, you will be able to navigate to the desired page.

I was taken a quick look and did not get cover for vb6, but there are lots of samples for .net (i can provide a sample for WPF if you are interested ).

A different approach ( which I will not recommend ) is starting the chrome process with the arguments that you want to provide. For example, the following command line must open Chrome (if installed) with two tabs, with the given URL in each:

Start Chrome "http: // www. .google.com "" http: //www.stackoverflow.com "

In that case (as explained above) you must check the registry if Chrome starts it Is installed before.

References


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -