C# program is looking for sql server compact 3.5, but I'm using 4.0 -


OK, it really bothers me, and if I do not tell the title of the question correctly what is my problem Is it

I have a program built in C #, which is used by the entity framework and SQL Server CE. I have developed it on Windows 7, and it works fine. I have a Windows 8.1 machine on which I have tested it, and it also works fine on it

However, on some Windows 8.1 computers, the program crashes as soon as it reaches the database I try to get the following error:

Exception of non-tampering: system. Unknown Operation Exception: An entity framework provider, which was found with "System.Data.SqlServerCe.3.5" for the ADO.NET provider with an unchanged name. Ensure that the provider has been registered in the 'entry formwork' section of the application config file. See for more information.

Now, it really confuses me, because I have the latest NuGet package for SQL Server CE on my project (4.0). I used the SQL Server CE Toolbox to create a SQL Server CE 4.0 database explicitly, I distribute 4.0 DLL with the application, and I have explicitly found version 4.0 on the my app.config File ( invariantName = "System.Data.SqlServerCe.4.0" ).

So, why is the error called System.Data.SqlServerCe.3.5 ? Why this error is only on some Windows 8.1 machines?

(I have also searched through my complete solution, and the text "3.5" does not appear anywhere.)

I found such errors, and I used to include it Tried (from) to:

  personal volatile type _ dependency; Public MyClass () {_dependency = typeof (System.Data.Entity.SqlServer.SqlProviderServices); }  

It has no effect, I still get the same exact answer.

Anyway, if someone has any ideas, then I appreciate any kind of input.

I had a single problem and was resolved on its basis.

This section will be used by your App.config:

  & lt; Runtime & gt; & Lt; Assembly binding xmlns = "karash: schema-microsoft-com: asm.v1" & gt; & Lt; DependentAssembly & gt; & Lt; Assembly ID name = "System.Data.SqlServerCe" publicKeyToken = "89845dcd8080cc91" culture = "neutral" /> & Lt; Compulsive redirects older version = "0.0.0.0-4.0.0.1" Newverson = "4.0.0.1" /> & Lt; / DependentAssembly & gt; & Lt; / AssemblyBinding & gt; & Lt; / Order & gt;  

and older version = "0.0.0.0-4.0.0.1" to older version = "4.0.0.0-4.0.0.1" Change


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -