java IBM portlet project - Where to put my css and jquery -


I have a simple portal that I have created with the following project structure.

Enter image details here

All Java scripts at this time And CSS is inline. I would like to add jquery and some css to this project, can someone tell me to put a css and js folder in the project structure to the right folder. Finding examples on the Net is difficult I do not want to use themes etc. I just want to try to do all this in the project.

Is there any problem adding jquery to the project? Should it just work?

Thanks

- Solution resolution solution -

Hi,

So, according to your suggestion I Jquery tried to add some javascript to its own portfolio. Or module though the javascript link does not look right. I have in my JSP ..

  & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" src = '<% = renderResponse.encodeURL (renderRequest.getContextPath (+ + "/ js / jquery DataTables.min.js")% & gt; '& Gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script Type = "Text / JavaScript" src = '& lt;% = renderResponse.encodeURL (renderRequest.getContextPath) + "/js/jquery-1.7.1.min.js")% & gt; & Gt;  

When I look at the source of the link after deployment I can see ...

  



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -