how to all Oracle Stored Proc in Package from Delphi -


A stored procedure (developed by third parties) has been given to me ...

  is the cux_ivr_task_assigupd_pkg for creating or changing the package body - private types of announcements process cux_update_task_assgnments (in p_task_number varchar2, p_pressed_number in number, x_err_code varchar2, x_err_message varchar2)  

and execute Trying to call this process with a Delphi program when calling with name cux_i Vr_task_assigupd_pkg.cux_update_task_assgnments I get the error

[Oracle] [ODBC] [ORA] ORA-0664: Object CUX_YRIITPSA_ASSIIPIPDPKKKQQX_UPDDATS_ASSGNAMS ORA-06512: not present on SIS. DBMS_DESCRIBE ", line 117 ORA-06512: on Line 1

and if I use the name cux_update_task_assgnments, we get an error

[Oracle] [ ODBC] [ORA] ORA-0650: Line 1, Column 7: PLS -0201: Identifier 'CUX_UPDDATTsK_ASSGNAMS' should be declared ORA-0650: Line 1, Column 7: PL / SQL: Statement ignored

I do not have access to the database - I am just a customer who processes the process I should have been able to execute. I tried both names, as people manage the database, asked me to try it and then another. So I'm not sure whether this permission is related or ???

Ideally I want to execute using an ADO command line

exec process name (arg1, arg2, arg3, arg4)

but incorrect syntax Just about error and jm for DB And has failed to help people ?!

There is no clue about the above error?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -