winforms - I wan't that the user can only type x.x.x.x in a Textbox -


As I said in the headline: I do not want the user to type x xxxx in just one textbox (x a number

I tried a masked text box and changed it to the mask under properties:

  // mask: 9.9.9.9 / Previw: _  

But when I get the value of the maskedtexbox, I get:

  // value: 1,1,1, 1  
<< P>

  // value: 1.1.1.1  
The post text "itemprop =" text ">

contains:

. < / Code> The decimal placeholder will be the appropriate decimal symbol suitable for the actual display character format provider, as the format of the control is determined by the provider property.

...

\ Escape. Avoid a mask character, changing it to a literal form, "\\" is an escape sequence for a backslash.

should not use. If you always want a period regardless of area settings: in that case you . should be used.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -