requirejs - Typescript AMD external module loading, angular is not defined -


I know that there are already some similar questions on this topic, but none of them helped. I want to use angular.js in a project which uses requirejs and typescript.

I have a module, where I use angle to create a service module:

  // / & lt; Reference path = "../../../ typing / angels / angel dat" /> ... var services = angular Modules ('Services', []); ... Export = Services;  

This code compiled with Oath error, but in the built JS file, there are angular. JS dependency:

  define ("," export "], function (required, export) {...}  

and when I run the application, then the browser complains: Unfair reference references: angular is not defined

My guess is that in any way I should import angular besides referring to it, but the way I Tried to work, he is not anybody.

Here it is necessary, if its Required.

P>
  needed.config ({Path: {angular: '../lib/angular/angular', ...}, Shim: {angular: {Export: Angular '}, ...}}}  

Can you help me, what's missing from here? Thanks.

> 

This should create the TS compiler ad. Define the angle in the list.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -