python - Calling plt.table for a matrix but getting weird plot -


I have a matrix that I want to output information to a plot and not imshow like a color diagram is.

I have the following code:

  plt.table (cellText = correlation_mat, loc = 'center', colwidths = np.ones (correlation_mat.shape [0]) / Correlation_mat .shape [0], cellLoc = 'center', bbox = [0,1,1,1])  

This displays the following:

Enter image details here

How can I fix it in output numbers?

They are there, but they are small, so I

  The need to increase the font size using the table = Plt.table (...)  

and

  table.set_fontsize (25)  Using 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -