ios - Accessing Custom User Fields in Parse Objective-C -


I have called a custom user field, which is called insufflenzer which creates a new user using the following code :

  New user [["" Influencer "] = @Yes;  

I use the code given below to access it in another category I'm trying to, but it always logs in console instead of 0:

  BOOL influencer = [Self.currentUser [@ "isInfluencer"] boolValue]; NSL Og (@ "% hhd", influencer);  

Should I use this variable to return the correct Boole value?

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

I found out that I need to query the user table with the following table:

  PFQuery * query = [ From there, I had to find out what I should do to show the query.    

Html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -