Google Cloud SQL VM refusing connection -


I am stuck in an attempt to understand why my cloud SQL VM is denying my connection to my machine. Added as subnet). I can wander SSH in VS but I can not access VM from the browser to create SQL. I have slipped the internet for days trying to decide but I am unable to pass this point. My Apache listens to port 80 Apart from this, to add the ID that I am making my sqls and php through mysql db for months, I am not sure if the problem is with apache although if it tells me where I should look.

It seems that you have MySQL running on GCE VM, not A real cloud SQL example (this is a service different from GCE) Is it true?

If so, if you are trying to connect directly to your mysql example from your local machine, then you are probably being blocked by a firewall. Go to the Networks tab (under Compute Engine) on the cloud console and see which firewall rules you have enabled. You may have to use one or more ports for 3306.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -