c# - Don't Post ASP.NET fields __EVENTTARGET, __EVENTARGUMENT and __VIEWSTATE -


I would like to know whether an ASP.NET field is an effective way of not posting code __EVENTTARGET , __ Events and __Vistat .

I am posting data to an external page that is not in ASP.NET, so it does not need those fields.

I have tried to deactivate the field in my page, but they are still submitted in POST request (they are only empty).

Do I programmatically modify post content? Or can I set it up in a config file?

Thank you!

The only way I had to stop to post this ASP.NET field is DOM In order to remove fields with javascript.

As the hidden fields are automatically included in the form, removing them after loading the documents, they are no longer posted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -