c++ - Client(cocos2d-x) <-> Server(php) How to send Server Data back to Cleint? -


I am developing some stuff with Cocos 2D-X and my webserver. My goal is to send my server (PHP) to the mobile device (iphone, cocos 2d-x) and back to the mobile device. My idea is to do this with CCTPTLent, but how can I get it from my server?

Device -> HTTP Client -> Data Methode "Post" -> Server, deal with data and send to wolves "X" back

Then how can I send anything back Am I

Best regards

PS: I am German, sorry for some English-mistakes XD

I think you should only echo json_encode ($ data); Go out; Try it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -