azure - How do I capture .NET CLR memory performance counters for 64-bit programs? -


I'm trying to add .net CLR Jit (*) \% and Other similar counters are to be gathered by Windows Azure Diagnostics in my blue web role. I added them to the list using

  Diagnostic Monitor configuration. Display Datasheet data source. Add ()  

but they are not being collected (other counters such as CPU consumption are gathering in the meantime). I have noticed that if I have not listed those counters from typeperf.exe to the system32 folder, but if I instead of typeperf.exe From the Run SysWow64 folder they are listed. So I think they have somehow gathered for 32-bit programs and since my code runs in 64-bit processes, they do not get collected for my code.

What am I doing? How did I get those counters?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -