amazon web services - Required attribute in Dynamo.DB -


I have dynamo I am using DB and following for node. JS; I was wondering how can I be an attribute as "necessary"?

Here I got an example in the document, but I'm not sure that we can have the "required" attribute in the dynamo. DB or not?

  // Jason object var items based on [string, number, string array, or number array] {Score: 304, Date: (new date) .getTime (), Sha: '3d2d6963 ', USR:' Spolu ', LNG: [' node ',' C ++ ']}; Ddb.putItem ('a-table', item, {}, function (err, res, cap) {});  

I do not think you can only do primary keys, because dynamody 'Schema-less', it does not really understand that the schema-less database has the required attribute on the field.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -