java - Remove item from "Android Private Libraries" grayed out. Cannot remove jar -


I have an eclipse project and I am trying to update a library in a new jar file.

Although the eclipse project will not let me remove the old library?

I closed the eclipse and removed it manually from the folder and tried to capture it but it still will not let me compile because the old "jar file is missing"

< P> Any ideas?

Image Update:

Enter image details here

I had the same question and the following solution works for me.

  1. In the Orders and Exports tab, click the Android Private Libraries checkbox and click OK to save.
  2. Reopen this property page and you will find that the old library has been updated.

I do not know that this is only a bug in Eclipse Hope it helps!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -