java - Create Web Enabled Image workflow step. Is it possible to add multiple rendition sizes? -


I want that create a web enabled image workflow step generates 3 different sizes.

I do not understand how to set it up, I am trying to do my picture, but after that I see the number format expansion in the log.

Enter the image details here

Write the width I: 50 Height: 50 I am looking for the following in my crx:

Enter image details here

This way the CQ adds 50x50 singing + 1280x1280 to my default. I want to add some renditions (30x30 and 40x40) and I do not want to see 1280x1280 by default.

Is it possible to configure?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -