how to get session variable value in php? -


I can see a session within my code and once I printed that session, let me see the source Things got in

Aarey ([time] => 1406983421 [timeout] => 10] [log in] => 1 [user] = Array ([user] = & gt; [[ID] => 424 [correspondence_email] => [rule] => Y [old_subbook] => [[old_tveter] = & gt; ; [Gmail_email] = & gt; [login_count] => 9 [

Then I found this line to get the value of "login_count" Tried

  resonance "value". $ This-> session-> ("login_count");  

But I call it " Login_count "I can not see in echo. Only this result is getting in the thoughts.

How do I access the" login_count "variable In a variable, I can get it.

Without looking at the code written in the session, I doubt That this is what you are looking for:

  $ echo-> Session-> Read ('user.user.login_count');  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -