Excel Find Replace columns -


I'm not familiar with Excel formula. I need to find and replace something.

I have excellence with the following data.

  ABCD 1 Retainer AMKOR Assessment 2 Assessment AROU Retainer 3 Registration Aerospace Compliance 4 Capital Consent Change 5 DLL Capitol 6 Compliance Change Dow Chemical Registration  

I I want to replace D with column A value.

The result should be something like this.

  ABCD 1 Retainer AMKOR 2 2 Evaluation RROW 1 3 Registration Aerospace 6 4 Capital Concent 5 5 DLL 4 6 Compliance Dow Chemical 3  

FIND / REPLACE would be rather difficult because each example would need to be treated differently, instead, I suggest, copy the E3 and below Done:

  = INDEX (A: A, match (D3, B: B, 0))  

Copy ColumE, Paste Wish Delete the value and columns at the top ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -