php - Class "hash" not found -


I'm trying to hash my password before putting it into my table using a laravel seed. Every time I run the php artisan db: seed - class = user I get an error "class hash 'not found'

Here is my class:

< Pre> class increases user cd {public function run (): (user :: create (array ('email' = & gt; '********', 'password' = & gt; ; Hash :: create ('********')); $ This-> Command-> Information ('Priority in the User Table!');}}

I know that if you need further information, thank you The!!

You have to use hash :: make Because the matter matters, in general it is a good practice to use some coding guidelines to prevent such errors. In your case, you should write every classname in the upper camelcase

  Class increases user cadre (public function run) (user :: creation (array ('email' = & gt; '*** *****', 'password '= & Gt; hash :: forming (' ******** '))); $ This- & gt; Command- & gt; Information ('preferences in the user table!'); }}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -