perl - wikiprep syntax error: Use of the encoding pragma is deprecated -


I use wikiprep dump (in February 2014) to parse () and a XXX.hgw.xml file Trying to generate the dump.

I followed the usage on the Github site above: All prel modules installed prerequisites; Successfully install and install wiki (the wipripprint program appears in perl5 / bin directory) when I execute on wikiprep , it says:

encoding of pragma Has been removed on the experiment / home / tutran / perl5 / bin / wikiprep line 32. pragma of use encoding /home/tutran/perl5/lib/perl5/Wikiprep/Disambig.pm / home / tutran / perl5 / lib on line 9 /perl5/Wikiprep/languages.pm line 7. Has been deleted on syntax error; "- & quot; Import qw / extractWikiLinks /" has failed to compile at / home / tutran / perl5 / bin / wiki Prep line 52. Initially, it is required - compile / home / tutran / perl5 / bin / wikiprep line 52.

This row 9 :

  Wikiprint :: Link-> Import qw / extractWikiLinks /; Expected Output: Options I can use with Wikipap I can not even test for the program. I installed it at Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. My Perl version is 5.18.02.  

I can not do anything with "Syntax Error" here, I do not know anything about Pearl language here!

You may need to enable ut8 in your script. Before using this module, base this two rows:

  use utf8; Use open qw (: encoding (cp866): std);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -