javascript - Display mpld3 chart in HTML with django -


I am using mpld3 to display matplotlib charts within an HTML page via django. I use a mplld3.fig_to_dict method to generate a string from a matplotlib shape and save it in a JSON variable.

I do not know how to call JSON variable in HTML

  & lt; Div id = "fig01" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; Var json01 = {& lt; Snippet JSON code & gt; }; Mpld3.draw_figure ("fig", json01); & Lt; / Script & gt;  

The JSN variable has been created in the scenes:

  json01 = json.dumps (mpld3.fig_to_dict (fig)) return render_to_response ('plot / main. Html ', json01)  

This code returns an empty HTML page. I also tried to call such a JSON variable, but it also does not work

  var json01 = "{{json01}}";  

I think the problem is coming from the javascript variable, because when I set the chart digit in javascript

The answer is ... in views.py:

  js_data = json.dumps (mpld3.fig_to_dict (fig)) return render_to_response ('Plot .html ', {"my_data": js_data})  

and in the template:

  graph = {{my_data | Safe}}; Mpld3.draw_figure ("fig", graph);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -