ios - How to check if my Qualcomm gimbal beacon is working or not? -


I have currently purchased a Qualcomm gimbal beacon device but when I purchased the Gimbal developer site When the device is added, it indicates that the firmware and battery level are unknown .

I do not know if my device has been added and I do not even know how to detect my gimbal beacon through my iOS app.

Any help would be great thanks in advance.

If your gimbalos show unknown values ​​for beacon firmware and battery listed under the developer account level That your phone is not communicating with beacons I suspect that the way it is being created is configured with the Gimbal SDK or the sample app was not setup to work with your gimbal developer account.

Once everything is properly configured, then your phone comes in the proximity of Gumble Beacon, it will take everything about that beacon and then send it to Gimbal's backend service. . The end result will be the exact position of the firmware and battery levels in your Gimbal Developer account.

I recommend using different gimbal survey tools to detect beacon signals, measure effective limitations, etc. You will potentially use them a little bit to do proper surveys. Granted, if you are desired, you can always create this functionality in your own app.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -