css - change opacity of one div by hovering over another div -


I have a problem I have created a custom HTML 5 soundcloud player and I have a playlist with images I hover over the image I want to display the title of the image. For example I made a simple JSField:

Opacity at this time only changes when I type title DIV But when I should be on the image div then it should be changed, I know it is possible with javascript, but I want to use javascript for that, or is there any way to do this with CSS?

My HTML:

  

Use: hover pseudo selector . Songs , but then change the target .songtitles and its opacity:

  .songs: hover .songtitles {opacity: 1; }  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -