c++ - LLVM Basic Program : Linker Error -


I'm just starting with llvm

Here I am trying to compile the code:

  #include & lt; Stdio.h & gt; # Include "llvm / IR / LLVMContext.h" #included "llvm / IR / Module.h" # included "llvm / IR / IRBuilder.h" int main () {llvm :: LLVMCXX & amp; Context = llvm :: getGlobalContext (); Llvm :: module * module = new llvm :: module ("top", reference); LLVM :: IRBuilder & lt; & Gt; Builder (reference); Module-> dump (); }  

When I compile with:

  LLVM-G ++ try.cpp -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS `LLVM-config --cxxflags --ldflags --libs ` 

I get a.out file. No worries

However, I am interested in getting the LLVM IR file.So, I compiled with

  LLVM-G ++ try.cpp -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -S - Throw-LLVM lli try.s  

I get an error saying

  LLVM error: External function used for program '_ZN4llvm16getGlobalContextEv' Which can not be solved!  

Order:

  LLVM-G ++ try.cpp -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS `LLVM-config --cxxflags --ldflags --libs` - S-MAT-LLM  

I leave with many warnings and when I execute the resulting .s file with redness, I get the same error as before.

Thanks a lot for your help


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -