c# - How to static type dynamic data -


This may be a specific case.

But how do I map the dynamic unit? In an application I must provide. This will generate JSON for the form. Therefore, it will be the metadata for the page where this form is being used

Now, by creating matadata I can leave any NOSQL or SQL DB but what I can do about the form data . As such, I will never know how to look. How can I map that data with a static type and verify it if possible.

In the general case, I know what will happen in the form and which user will be logged in, in that case I map the form with the model (class), but what can I do in the scenarios , T know what the user adds or how it looks. I am just coming to Jason from the form, but if I want to map with steady typing and if possible give some rules / verification there.

Please tell me if more information is needed.

There is a specific example of an application that is what I am getting.

In such circumstances, I will not use the serialization models at all. I will use something instead.

Here's one about this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -