angularjs - What is the correct way to extend an AngularStrap directive? -


I am looking to extend an AngularStrap instruction (in this case) to exceed the functionality provided After some research, I am thinking the best way to wrap type-order instructions with my custom instructions so that I can expand it.

I have followed all 3 suggestions to increase a cornerory instruction, but none of them let me reach the type-add controller and this is a public work.

Am I going wrong about this? What is the best way to increase custom performance instructions? Any help is appreciated.

In my case, use the 'requirement' for the difference to refer to the controller of the original director Was there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -