android - Invisible EditText on ListView -


I have a ListView that originally has some TextViews on it. If a list is clicked, I change the visibility of TextViews to Gone, and the visibility of an editing tab changes to Visible.

After this I want to focus on the editing text and show the keyboard. But if the keyboard comes up, the list view will be rebuilt, and the text widgets will again be visited, and the editing text will be found. I tried to show the keyboard in getView () , but the list would be re-created several times.

How can I show keyboard, should not this list be reproduced?

When the keyboard is displayed then the port changed callback is received in on-size switch ( Int w, int h, int oldw, int oldh) method and you can try setFocasable items (true);


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -