zurb foundation - Aligning buttons on different views -


I have a button that I want to align on the desktop right, which is right Utility Class:

  & lt; Div class = "small-12 columns" & gt; & Lt; A href = "#" square = "button right" & gt; Bla & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

But on a smartphone I do not want the button to float properly, so how can I get it? Basically this is not just using the correct class, but I need it for the desktop ...

You can add custom class button to use media queries to style the smartphone /

HTML:

  & lt ; Div class = "small-12 column" & gt; & Lt; A href = "#" square = "button mybutton right" & gt; Bla & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

CSS:

  @ Media only screen and (max-width: 40m) {. MieboToon {Float: None! Important; }}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -