jquery - Cycle Plugin: Turn the pager thumbnail into a slider -


I am trying to work on a circle image gallery and so far everything is working perfectly but I wanted to know what it was possible to turn on the pager thumbnail in a slider.

I try this plugin and unfortunately it is not working. I do not know why that might be because there is a conflict between the two plugins.

I just want to close the thumb of the image like: Enter the image details here

In this case I have found that the plugin used by you is better to replace So I came to know that this plug-in can make it easier.

In the Ad gallery the thumbnails are sliding down and easy to use in the bottom of the image.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -