javascript - Font Awesome icons not rendering in Phonegap iOS application -


Instead, presenting the icons that I'm getting a small intersection:

screen shot 2014-07-31 at 8 26 32 hours

It works perfectly well within the browser, but when I used to see my app in the iOS simulator or mobile safari, the square was there.

Thank you very much for your help!

I had the same issue with my "Cordova" CSS directly in my Cordova IOX encode. File and I've written it in the "index.html" file saying this:

   

< Pre> & lt; Script & gt; $ (Document) .band ('mobileinit', function) ($ .mobile.loader.prototype.options.text = "loading"; $ .mobile.loader.prototype.options.textVisible = true; $ .mobile.loader. Prototype.options.theme = "p"; $ .mobile.loader.prototype.options.textonly = false; $ .mobile.loader.prototype.options.html = "& lt; span class = 'ui-bar ui-overlay -c ui-corner-all '& lt; i class =' ​​fa-spinner fa-spin fa-5x 'style =' color: # 000; '& gt; gt; ; / Span & gt; ";}); & Lt; / Script & gt;

The result is a square of the same rotation, where am I wrong?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -