html - Bootstrap Responsive Search Engine Layout -


I am trying to use a bootstrap and above a responsive input and a logo. I tried to do everything within my knowledge, the column (grid system), changing the shape etc. No matter how do I do it. It turns the buggy i.e. when I shape the browser window, it gets an opportunity to get out of order.

Replace the results window again to see how everyone is fired from firepower

   

This is done with Bootstrap 3. I'm out of ideas ..

If you want to focus your image (assuming you In the image, add id = "main-img" ):

  # main-img {margin-left: auto; Margin-right: auto; }  


If you want to make the image a full width:

  # main-img {width: 100 %; }  

(updated as per the comment)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -