html5 - CSS3 Background-Color Shapes Style -


Good evening everyone,

I was thinking for a little while now what's the best way Look at this link for example:

Actually if I have a full width website, but I want 2 colors, which are not just blocks but they have this size. Also keep in mind that the site will be responsive. I think I can get some small alignment problems with media queries, but what is the best practice to use here? Is there a CSS3 conversion option? (I do not have to worry too much about old browser support), my thinking is that if there is a CSS3 transform option that can be applied to any div or section tag, then I will add that content to that half column Will I nurse in such a thing, can it happen?

  & lt; Section class = "background style" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "column-6" & gt; & Lt ;! - Some content - & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div class = "column-6" & gt; & Lt ;! - Some content - & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Section & gt;  

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you - you

A CSS Shield:

Background: Linear-gradient (135 degrees, RGBA (186, 39, 55, 1) 0%, RGBA (186, 39, 55, 1) 51%, RGBA (239, 197, 202, 1) 51%, RGBA (239, 197, 202, 1) 100%);


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -