css - Font render after page (contents) renders -


The content of my page is provided before rendering the font even I have put the font at the top here My codes are ...

  & lt ;; Doctype html & gt; & Lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Top & gt; & Lt; Title & gt; Computer Content Developer Profile & lt; / Title & gt; & Lt ;? Php include_once ('include.php') ;? & Gt; & Lt; Link rel = "stylesheet" href = "css / projects.css" />  

contains a .php file

  & lt; Link href = 'http: //fonts.googleapis.com/css? Family = orange Indie + flower | Causes + script 'rel =' stylesheet 'type =' text / css' & gt; & Lt ;! - [if IE] & gt; & Lt; Script src = "js / ie_html5.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; [Endif] - & gt; & Lt; Link rel = "icon" type = "image / png" href = "picture / favicon.png" /> & Lt; Link rel = "stylesheet" href = "css / universal.css" /> & Lt; Link rel = "stylesheet" href = "css / hyperlinks.css" />  

Previously my fonts were below html5.js. Now I have moved it to the top and I'm still having problems. I removed my cache and tired.

I would recommend caching the fonts. This is a good article about display in loading fonts with examples:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -