Can't update 'email' and 'profile' scope on google marketplace configuration -


In my application, I have created a marketplace application

''
''

As of now Google will close the userinfo end point. I am trying to change the scope of both the scope to 'email' and 'profile'. Now when I try to refresh the user's token with a new dimension, I'm getting under error.

{/ p> "error": "access_denied",
" Error_details ":" The requested client is not authorized. "
}

I am using the code to refresh the user's token

New Builder (). SetTransport (NET_HTTP_TRANSPORT) .setJsonFactory (JACKSON_FACTORY) .setServiceAccountId (googleOAuthService.getServiceClientEmail) .setServiceAccountScopes (googleOAuthService.getScopes ()) .setServiceAccountUser (email) .setServiceAccountPrivateKeyFromP12File (keyFile);

I can not change the scope of https: //www.googleapis Com / auth / plus.me as it will again show the consent screen

I think I need to add 'email' and 'profile' area to the Google Project Marketplace SDK configuration But it tells me the error that the scope does not qualify.

Anyone please help me How can I fix this Thanks in advance


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -