400 Error : origin_mismatch Google glass playground -


When I'm trying to enter client_id in the playground, I'm getting an error I used the Google Developer repository I have taken the mirror -QuickTart-Java-Master project and I have followed the steps outlined on the site. I can see the screen after mvn jetty: Enter image details here

I have created a client ID below - Enter image details here

Error: Enter image details here

In your Google Developer Console, add https://mirror-api-playground.appspot.com to the "Authorized JavaScript Basic" field of your client settings (settings Edit -> authorized javascript original).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -