rtp - PJSIP not running in Windows Phone 8 background process -


I have studied the Windows ChatterBox sample app for Windows Phone 8 and I write a small app to try PJSIP Was able to. However, I have participated in a problem with CallInProgressAgent. After making an outgoing call, I make a VoipPhoneCall object by calling RequestOutgoingCall method on the VoipCallCoordinator class, after that I create a pjsip call using pjsua api. It seems that as soon as I call RequestOutgoingCall method, pjsip loses all RTP connectivity. My guess is that pjsip is unable to run in the background process initiated by calling RequestOutgoingCall method. Is highlighted?

I found it on the PSSIP website:

Windows Phone 8 (WP8) support is being added and is still under development on projects / Winfron branch. Specific ideas for this forum are as follows: WP8 WP8 governs specific interaction with GUI and framework, on device VoIP calls need to be applied to make the work continuous. Some light process for background call work will be made by WP8 framework and PJSIP will have to put its background processing in the context of this process. Currently this facility is under development.

The ethics of this story is that we can not use PJSIP in an application unless the above background process development is complete.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -