nunit - NunitForms not loading .dll from Project -


When I am trying to load my class file: in the classLibrary1.dll recorder, I get the following error message . My project is built on the .NET Framework 4.5. It seems to me that I can find the solution to do this:

System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly file: /// C: \ One of the users \ anirban.m1 \ Documents \ Visual Studio 2012 \ Projects \ WindowsFormsApplication1 \ ClassLibrary1 \ bin \ Debug \ ClassLibrary1.dll 'or its dependencies, is designed by runtime new from the current time-loaded assembly and unable to load.

It says that NUITFOR does not work with NAT 4.5.

I think the NUNIT form only supports up to NAT 3.5.

Update: Maybe x86 and x64?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -