Cocoa - calling method with multiple arguments -


I'm beginning to Coco and I have questions about the method call with multiple arguments. I'm writing some data in bluetooth (in the sync method) and wait for the answer On another method, I am trying to check that new data was received in buffer but I do not know how I can call this method. I tried many different ways and I could not:

  - (minus) odczyt: ( 

Try to call me that this method (IOBluetoothRFCOMMChannel *) rfcommChannel data: (void *) dataPointer length: (size_t) dataLength {unsigned char * dataAsBytes = (unsigned char *) dataPointer, while (dataLength--) {[self addThisByteToTheLogs: * dataAsBytes]; dataAsBytes ++;}}

How can I? This method is responsible for reading the string sent and writing it again to label it. This method is pressed when the button is pressed. (And referred to BT request for data) I'm not without calling able to read the data coming this method should call - labeled empty and buttons work after advancing (when Method And the main thread starts).

OK - because I tried to use the same class:

  [Self-Order: IOBluetoothRFCOMMChannel * ) Data: (Zero *) Length: (size_t)];  

But I'm getting an error - the expected expression! What happened to me?

I think you should reconsider what you want to do.

To talk more, I will post more general questions in the future.

With your title, you want to know how to call a method with more than one of the premitters.

If this is correct, then it:

  [self someMethod: pram1 whichAlsoTake: pram2 andHasLogginStat: pram3] // if the method is part of their current class  

or Method: [SomeClass someMethod: pram1 whichAlsoTake: pram2 andHasLogginStat: pram3] // If it is part of another class and its public

or

  some class * something. Foams = [[some class light] init]; [SomethingFromAClass someMethod: pram1 whichAlsoTake: pram2 andHasLogginStat: pram3] a class  

hope that helps

// An example of
is

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -