asp.net - Configure Visual Studio 2013 .sln to use Local IIS (Not Express) -


I am saying that my IIS Express has stopped working and I use IIS instead of IIS I would like to configure my project. Express When I run it, I can see that IEEEXpress says, as seen in the picture below. I tried to search for a possible solution and found that some people were able to switch to the properties and change the server to use local IIS, but I do not think this option is available in the same place because I A different type of project How do I configure my project to local iis (and to stop receiving these "IIS Express servers have stopped working" error message).

Thanks

"Https://i.stack.imgur.com/GcKHx.png" alt = "Visual Studio 2013 Project">

You need to adjust the project properties to point to IIS.

Enter Image Here Details

View:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -