andengine - Updatable/changable polygon vectors -


Construction - GLES2 Anchor-center: I'm having trouble, without taking myself in the shaders, made my vector Can I change points every time I want to destroy and rebuild, when I want to change them? I am trying to use a small function with crocoware / orabig, but I have a very terrible texture bleeding and I have to use a texture.

UPDATE:

I have edited the higher formames.tvremotexbuffer object by removing the last section on MBufferData and adding a public function:

  public zero set buffer data (Float [] pBufferData) {this.mBufferData = pBufferData; This.setDirtyOnHardware (); }  

and I can update it using this line

  (HyprentsMessWireTexbuffer object) tempMesh.getVertexBufferObject ()). SetBufferData (tempBufferData);  

Is there any shock using this method? Or why is it final and not editable to get started with it?

I thought at that time, that the data on the last buffer also made the form as a fireman.

To update vectors on a mesh or shape etc. This last float temp buffetta = tempMesh.getBufferData ();

Edit the corner and then set the dirty to update the hardware on the next frame Mesh.getVertexBufferObject.setDirtyOnHardware ();


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -