winforms - C# WMPlib Media Player doesn't start -


I create a small #free app to capture random music from my music folder and run it in Windows Media Player I am trying.

The following basic tutorials I have implemented the WMPLib Library, such as:

  public WMPLib.IWMPMedia temp; Private WMPLib Windows Media Player Media Player = New WMPLB Windows Media Player (); Private WMPLib.IWMPPlaylist playlist;  

I have a bit of long lyrics that needs to be selected with the algorithm that ends with:

  playlist = mediaplayer Playlist Edit.New Playlist ("Random Playlist"); Playlist.clear (); For (int i = 0; i  

However, I can not get the program to start playing selected songs. If I go to the playlist manually in WMP, then I can see the generated playlist, and I can run them manually, no problem, but the last two lines can only be ignored, some The playlist is not selected as the present and nothing starts playing.

I process it without Start also has tried for the line and it does not open WMP as if WMPLib.WindowsMediaPlayer is not connected to the actual WPM program in Windows, and is like a separate control Not fully implemented, but I used to do all such tutorials and code examples of the web.

What am I doing wrong?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -